Fast Payday Loans in Honolulu

If you need cash now, we offer fast payday loans up to $1000. The process takes less than 3 minutes.

Payday advance types of loans usually require the entire amount to be repaid on the next pay period. No credit or faxing needed for loans under $1000. Bad credit OK! Instant Decision; you can start today and have the cash you need quickly

Get Money Now

We are an immediate loan specialist in Honolulu, and we are quicker and more advantageous than run of the mill retail facade banks since we're based on the web and are open constantly. No compelling reason to sit tight for "ordinary business hours" or invest energy flying out to the store — our short application can be finished in not more than minutes. You can even apply from a cell phone while you're in a hurry!

We can loan up to $500 to Honolulu occupants, in view of qualifying elements. On the off chance that endorsed, your credit will be expected on your next payday that falls in the vicinity of 10 and 31 days after you get your advance. Nitty gritty data with respect to expenses and reimbursement is accessible on our Rates and Terms page. As you consider whether an advance is proper for your prompt needs, you ought to likewise investigate other subsidizing alternatives. A payday credit is a genuine budgetary duty, and not an answer for long haul issues. Getting from a companion of relative may be a superior alternative.

    Ok, first please don't judge me. I'm going through hell right now with a seperation and need a little help until I can get on my feet. I have a little boy who we will be sharing custody of, splitting time with him evenly. I was wondering if there is a program that will help pay my rent, without me having to get child support. I know that they usually require you to have child support paid before they will help you with things, but in our case we are sharing custody so I feel it is equally divided how we support him in our own houses. I have nowhere to go until I get help financially and I need to move very soon. Does anyone know anything about this? Any information will help. Thank you in advance!

    I don't think you can get section 8 and your b/f live with you! So you will have to put him on c/s in order to get the cash I think !! If he have a job just put him on c/s ,the money will come back in the same house if you and him ,live together!!

    I'm in Washington. First of all, in Honolulu is no such thing as 50/50 joint custody. One parent HAS to be he primary parent, which is almost always the mother. So by you not knowing that tells me that you do not have a custody/child support order set in place by the courts. If you apply for state assistance and use the child as a dependent, you are considered the primary parent and the father will not be able to use the child as a "dependent" as well. If you ask the state (me as the taxpayer) to provide housing, food, cash, medical assistance, etc., for you and your child, you do not get to decide what's "fair" regarding child support. They will file a support order against him on your behalf and modify how much benefits you'll be getting once the order is approved by the judge approves the order. He will then be garnished from his paychecks. You can apply for emergency temporary housing in a subsidized apartment complex in which rent is based off of your income. They will make sure the father is NOT living with you. Tell DSHS that you and your are about to be homeless and they will assist you. Best of luck to you. You need to accept any job that you can right now, get your child in daycare (you will qualify for child care assistance) and get on your feet to support you and your child.

    I feel your pain i have been there myself. in the state of washington DSHS will go after one or the other for child support . no if ands or buts about it. you might call HUD. or even ask DSHS if there is a place that will help you out at this time.........chin up!!!!!!!!

    Goodluck but it's been my experience that you have to get child support before you can get any type of state/government assistance.